| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Keene, Nh in August is warm at 20.4 °C (68.72 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.5 °C (81.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.3 °C (55.9 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in August is 14.2 °C (25.6 °F).
- The weather in August is hardly arid. Circa 98.6mm (3.9in) of H2O descends.
- The shortest day is 13:12 long and the longest day is 14:31 long with an average length of 13:53.
Check the distance to and compare the Keene, Nh August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Keene, Nh, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Keene, Nh:
- Bethlehem, Nh, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Hanover, Nh, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Durham, Nh, Usa - 81.3 kms (50.5 miles) E
- Lawrence, Ma, Usa - 81.3 kms (50.5 miles) E
- Boston, Massachusetts, Usa - 105.8 kms (65.8 miles) SE
- Framingham, Ma, Usa - 90.7 kms (56.4 miles) SSE
- Milton/ Blue Hill, Ma, Usa - 113.2 kms (70.3 miles) SE