| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Keene, Nh in July is really warm at 21.4 °C (70.52 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.8 °C (83.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.1 °C (57.4 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in July is 14.7 °C (26.5 °F).
- The weather in July is hardly arid. Circa 92.2mm (3.6in) of H2O is deposited.
- The shortest day is 14:33 long and the longest day is 15:18 long with an average length of 14:59.
Check the distance to and compare the Keene, Nh July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Keene, Nh, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Keene, Nh:
- Bethlehem, Nh, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Hanover, Nh, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Durham, Nh, Usa - 81.3 kms (50.5 miles) E
- Lawrence, Ma, Usa - 81.3 kms (50.5 miles) E
- Boston, Massachusetts, Usa - 105.8 kms (65.8 miles) SE
- Framingham, Ma, Usa - 90.7 kms (56.4 miles) SSE
- Milton/ Blue Hill, Ma, Usa - 113.2 kms (70.3 miles) SE